This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: MS DevStudio for eCos development?
- To: "Trenton D. Adams" <tadams at theone dot dnsalias dot com>
- Subject: Re: [ECOS] MS DevStudio for eCos development?
- From: Grant Edwards <grante at visi dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 11:39:21 -0500
- Cc: ecos-discuss at sources dot redhat dot com
- References: <20010919103558.A1196@visi.com> <000b01c14124$6b8a0500$090110ac@TRENT>
On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 10:02:00AM -0600, Trenton D. Adams wrote:
> All I use MSDEV for is project files and code editing. Other than that,
> I just build on the cygwin command line.
> I didn't even know that MSDEV could use another compiler/linker. I
> guessed that it might be able to, but I've never tried to actually do
> However, I did see something somewhere about armlinux using something
> that integrates right into MSDEV to allow a full armlinux development
> environment. I've now lost the link! :( I'll let you know if I find it
Thanks. David Korn on the crossgcc list pointed me to the link
below which explains more on how to do embedded development
with a gcc cross-compiler under MSDEV: