RE: ARM Debuggers backtrace

Indeed, so my dismay...

Trust me multiple check is not enough

One's have to try to reproduce manually all the gory commands, cpp and as,
to find his mistake...

That was just a typo "H-i866-pc-cygwin" instead of "H-i686-pc-cygwin" (or
how to loose a few hours)

Whatever....

And all that to see that gcc 3 doesn't seem to handle ARM call stack better
that 2.95 ... It looks like the ARM debugger needs debug symbol rather than
frame pointers. When I "objdump" a image compiled with armcc there is an
debug_frame section, can't have it with gcc.... (see
http://www.arm.com/support.ns4/html/sdt_debug?OpenDocument&ExpandSection=8#_
Section8 about this "virtual stack frame" stuff )

	grmffff..

--
Fabrice Gautier
Software Engineer, Sigma Designs