RE: ARM Debuggers backtrace

Hi Fabrice,

Yes we aware of this, see issue number 000519.1 at
http://www.eagercon.com/dwarf/dwarf2std.htm. This is what made the wording
in the DWARF3 (was DWARF2.1) draft specification to be changed to be clear
that the offset should not be factored; and also added some new signed
frame operators.

Regards,

Philippe