eCos Query

Hello,

I'm a new user of eCos
I'm trying to write an application which requires networking interface hence
I need to
add the eCos tcpip stack onto the eCos kernel built.
When I try to build the application, I'm facing problems with the
"pkgconfig/net.h"
The net.h file seems to be missing in my build.Could please guide me...as to
what the
error could be.
Could this be an error with the build???

Details are as follows:
eCos Version :ecos-1.3.1
Tcpip package version : net-1.0b1.epk

Send a cool gift with your E-Card