Re: How to "atomize" the end of a thread...

Fabrice Gautier wrote:

> [...]

They're not very flexible at this stage, and so aren't intended for general
application use yet. But they're designed to solve a different problem:
running code in the context of a thread "before" that thread is
rescheduled. They don't prevent pre-emption.

Jifl