FPU support broken in i386 HAL (maybe?)

Hi,

One thing is broken for sure, it's the configuration tool: if you first have
compiled with FPU support, then deactivate the FPU support and recompile,
the FPU support is still here. Even when you clean before rebuild, vectors.S
is not recompiled (I guess because the dependencies upon the configuration
include is not good).

Now the other thing is that when i had the the FPU support compiled I was
not able to Continue in gdb. it was very stragne because redboot booted, i
coudl conenct and load then on continue it failed, so i disconnect gdb, adn
, suprise!, i reconnect a console, press enter and redboot is back... So i
guessed it was somehow returning from the breakpoint in redboot, instead of
the program...

So maybe i screwed up something else when building but this was very
strange, (And I started form a default template) I haven't rechecked or
looked at the FPU code ... or maybe the stub doesn't support fpu....

Can anybody confirm there is a problem here ?

--
Fabrice Gautier
Software Engineer, Sigma Designs