RE: Palm - Handspring

I just bought a Handspring so I was kind of thinking of doing it.  It
would probably take too much of my "spare" time to be worth while
though!  I wouldn't know where to start either.  Handspring does seem to
have quite a bit of information on their website about programming
though.  I haven't checked it out extensively yet though.  They use GCC
from what I've seen so it would work well with an eCos port.

It would be fun to do if anything.  It would also give people out there
a cheaper way of trying out some embedded development.  Handspring/palm
are way cheaper than iPaq.