Ecos-Multiple definition of read error

Hello,

We have got latest ecos from CVS and added NET and common NET_ETH_DRIVERS.
Build the ecos successfully.
In our application, we are writing socket-based server. In this we are using
read and write calls to communicate through socket.
However we are getting compilation error for our application as follows:

/home/zaheer/ecosbuild/build/install/lib/libtarget.a(io_fileio_io.o): In function `isatty':
me/zaheer/ecosbuild/build/install/lib/libtarget.a(io_fileio_io.o): In function `isatty':
/home/zaheer/ecosbuild/ecos/packages/io/fileio/current/src/io.cxx:414: multiple definition of `read'
/home/zaheer/ecosbuild/build/install/lib/libtarget.a(net_tcpip_read.o):/home/zaheer/ecosbuild/ecos/packages/net/tcpip/current/src/lib/read.c:65: first defined here
/usr/bin/ld: Warning: size of symbol `read' changed from 74 to 29 in io_fileio_io.o
/home/zaheer/ecosbuild/build/install/lib/libtarget.a(io_fileio_io.o): In function `isatty':
/home/zaheer/ecosbuild/ecos/packages/io/fileio/current/src/io.cxx:414: multiple definition of `write'
/home/zaheer/ecosbuild/build/install/lib/libtarget.a(net_tcpip_write.o):/home/zaheer/ecosbuild/ecos/packages/net/tcpip/current/src/lib/write.c:65: first defined here

Please let us know what could be the problem.

Thanks and Regards
Zaheer

Information transmitted by this E-MAIL is proprietary to Wipro and/or its Customers
and is intended for use only by the individual or entity to which it is
addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient or it appears that this mail has been forwarded to you without
proper authority, you are notified that any use or dissemination of this
information in any manner is strictly prohibited. In such cases, please
notify us immediately at mailto:mailadmin@wipro.com and delete this mail
from your records.