Linker problem

Hi,

   Recently we added the net package to an old version of ecos.  We
added isoinfra package also.  Earlier our application along with the
ecos was working fine.  After we added the net and isoinfra packages,
sigill exception is being raised in a memory allocation function.  The
reason for this is, two static data items were overlaping in memory.
There is a handle in the 'support.c' file.  It is 'net_mem'.  There is
another data item called 'ifnet' in some other file.  The variable ifnet
(it is a structure of two pointers) is allocated memory at location
0x0203652C and size is 8 bytes.  The handle net_mem is allocated at
0x02036530 and its size is 4 bytes.  It seems, a linker problem.

   Any idea, please, to get out of this problem?

Thanks,
chandra