boot ecos from Assabet

Hi,

Thank Garry and Warren.

I got redboot working; at least, I could ping some of
the local machines.  I tried to load a program but got
"access violation".

RedBoot> load hello -m tftp -h IP_address_of_Linux_PC
Can't load 'hello': access violation

In the Linux PC, I have /tftpboot/hello (mode
-r--r--r--)

What is access violation?  What did I violate?  How to
fix it?  I searched the archive but did not find
anybody with the same problem. (Am I so lucky :-(

If I understand Garry correctly, I should change
bin/install/include/pkgconf/system.h:
#define CYG_HAL_STARTUP RAM

#define CYG_HAL_STARTUP ROM

and run examples/Makefile to create a ROM version of
hello.  Is this correct?

However, I still don't know how to boot ecos on
Assabet.  Can I say that running Redboot is equivalent
to booting ecos?  Honestly, I am very confused right
now.

Thank you for your help.

=====
Robert Lee