Quarterly request for info about the MPC8260

Hello,
I have scanned the archives for messages related to ports to the MPC8260 and
have seen posts where folks talk about working on it (and having some
difficulties) about once a quarter.  So I thought I would keep up the
tradition... :-)

How are folks doing on the 8260 port?  Where would be the best place to look
for more information regarding the status of the port?

Thanks for pointers....

--wpd