RE: Problem about TCP/IP and ARM E7T board

Hi Jonathan,

do you have a timeframe for the release of the driver for the E7T (Samsung
ARM). We are going to be writing other drivers for connection with Profibus
and some digital IO, but we would like the ethernet stuff done, so we can
talk via our automation system to this board.

Anyone who has it running, are they able to tell ? I have got it to the
point where I get errors creating the test applications, but the main ecos
works fine. The same error exists for the test applications - something
about bss area not in ram.

Thanks

Neil