RE: FLASH ATMEL AT49xxxxx and minor error

Hi Jonathan and ecos community,

tonight, I have finished my at49xxxxx flash packet and it's working good;
Querying, Erasing, Writing ... not locking. This device can be locked
easily, but
to unlock it's necessary to apply 12v in reset pin, so it's depend on
board's design.

my exactly atmel flash device is AT49BV1614 (bottom boot) I have only
included in
flash_at49xxxxx_parts.inl, AT49BV16x4 (bottom boot) and AT49BV14x4T (top
boot) parts, right now.

I have used this packet with redboot, and tested;
redboot> fis init -f  ; -> correct
redboot> fconfig ; -> update correct.

I have located the packet in "ecos\packages\devs\flash\atmel\at49xxxxx" (my
ecos tree position).
I didn't test the at29xxxx implementation with at49xxxx parts definition in
order to check if it's ok
perhaps, it works, because I had to change some minor details, in any case i
just do the packet.
I can send it, if you are interested to add this packet to the ecos cvs. if
yes, please
write me how you want to receive it.

of course, I have done this package inheriting of at29xxxx packet, developed
by gthomas, jskov; Author(s)
and Contributors.

tia!
regards