Re: newer version of Windows configuration tool

At 11:33 AM 10/26/01 -0400, Patrick Doyle wrote:
>Is there a binary version of a newer version of the eCos Configuration tool
>than what is shipped with the 1.3.1 net distribution?  I don't have VC++,
>and, from the README file, it appears that I need that in order to build the
>graphical configuration tool.
>
>Alternatively, please feel free to tell me that I don't need a newer version
>of the graphical configuration tool and that the 1.3.1 version will work
>just fine with the latest snapshot from CVS.

That depends on what Cygwin you have installed (CT 1 doesn't cope with the
path conventions of newer versions of Cygwin), but I have zipped up a
modified CT 1 (and ecosconfig.exe) which will make their way to the ftp
site very shortly.

Ciao,

Julian
--
Red Hat UK Ltd, Unit 200 Rustat House, 62 Clifton Road, Cambridge, UK. CB1
7EG Tel: +44 (1223) 271063