eCOS scheduler on MPC8240

Hi,
I have ported the RedBoot on to MPC8240. I have not ported anything for
the redboot timer assuming that the code in the
"packages/hal/powerpc/arch/current/src" will do that.

The eCOS scheduler was working on my board after doing the followoing
1. replacing all the calls to cyg_thread_delay() to cyg_thread_yield()
2. using the priorities of all  the threads equal
3. the scheduler used was the MLQueue scheduler
I will sometimes be able to ping and send SNMP queries to the board.
But sometimes nothing happens, ping response will also be slow
(1800ms-3000ms). This happens if do ONLY PING or ONLY SNMP (which
timeout). If I do both of it; things looks fine, but gradually PING
response increases.

Due to some reasons I had disabled the interrupts in the MSR and so the
DECREMENTER also. I tried after enabling that, and there is no
improvement.

What could be the mistake I'm doing.

Regards,
K Srinivas Aithal