RE: question about serial ports program?

now I want to program with serial port.And in my
target machine there are two serial ports, one is used
for GDB, how can I get the handle of the second serial
port.And how shall I cnonfig my ECOS?
(I am working on i386 target)
you have to add the io package and the serialio package using the ecosconfig
tool.
see the ecos.ecc for the details of the configuration.
then use the ecos native cyg_io_lookup/read/write calls to open, read, write
to the serial port.

hope this helps

/Ravi b-s.