RE: Interrupt vectors for FIQ

[Get raw message]
I believe this is a question for 'Gary Thomas <gthomas at redhat dot
com>'.

Is there any particular reason the you didn't include FIQ and SWIRQ in
AT91EB40 interrupt processing?

I see no reason why it would not work.

In relation to 'wu shaojie <w_shaojie at hotmail dot com>' question
about adding FIQ processing to the AT91EB40, I think the
'hal_platform_ints.h' file should be changed to:

#define CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_FIQ            0
#define CYGNUM_HAL_INTERRUPT_SWIRQ          1

Now for a general question:  The ARM interrupt processing is rather
heavy weight, is there any plans to streamline this?  Not that I need
it, I'm just curious.