Re: CDL help wanted

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Lunn <andrew.lunn@ascom.ch> writes:

Andrew> On Wed, Nov 14, 2001 at 09:01:35AM +0100, Jesper Skov wrote:
> [...]
Andrew> Is there some sort of cat(a,b) function?
>>  I think there actually is - but IIRC it's still unsupported
>> because we haven't had the Windows config tool rebuilt to use
>> it. But that shouldn't stop you (if you can find it in the
>> library). If only I could remember what it was called...

Andrew> Its not in cdl/func.cxx.

Andrew> There have not been any updates to the anonCVS for a few
Andrew> months. Is this a new feature or a well hidden old one?

Maybe it hasn't been released due to the issue with the graphical
config tools. Or maybe Bart was just talking about adding it. I'm not
at all sure now. Sorry.

Jesper