missing component in repository

I've been out of the loop for quite awhile now because we switched to
another project for awhile.  I did a cvs update today, and something is
amiss.

Hardware selection: warning
    The target specification lists a package
`CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CL_CS8900A' which is not present in the component
repository.

I have the following two entry in the ecos.db

package CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CL_CS8900A {
	alias 		{ "Cirrus Logic CS8900A ethernet driver"
cs8900a_eth_driver }
	hardware
	directory	devs/eth/cl/cs8900a
	script		cl_cs8900a_eth_drivers.cdl
        description     "Ethernet driver for Cirrus Logic CS8900A
controller."
}

target edb7xxx {
        alias		{ "Cirrus Logic EDB7xxx development board"
edb7211 eb7xxx eb7211 }
	packages	{ CYGPKG_HAL_ARM
                          CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_EDB7XXX
                    CYGPKG_DEVS_PCMCIA_EDB7XXX
			  CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_ARM_EDB7XXX
                          CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CL_CS8900A
	                  CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_EDB7XXX
			  CYGPKG_DEVS_FLASH_EDB7XXX
        }
        description "
The edb7xxx target provides the packages needed to run eCos on the
Cirrus Logic EDB7xxx development boards."
    }

Now from what I understand, there never was anything called
CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CL_CS8900A when I was last using the repository.  I
looked in "devs/eth" and there is no "cl" directory which is what this,
apparently, new driver is supposed to exist.  Why wouldn't I get updated
with this?  Does this replace the old CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_ARM_EDB7XXX?

Can I ignore the warning?  I don't think so since the
CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CL_CS8900A package is in the edb7xxx target.

Can I simply remove the CYGPKG_DEVS_ETH_CL_CS8900A?

Trenton D. Adams
Extreme Engineering
#17, 6025 - 12 St. SE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada