Atmel EB40 port on EB01 using JTAG

After some tests I succeeded to run  a simple application on EB01 based
on the port for EB40 without any modifications. I use the JTAG
interface to download and control the application.
My configuration is:
- Host: Windows 2k SP2
- ConfigurationTool 1.3.net
- GCC e binutils built as described in eCos web site
- Insight downloaded from www.ocdemon.com (this version supports
Macgraigor Wiggler and Raven)
- patch for Insight downloaded from here:
http://www.ahare.btinternet.co.uk/FileList/targetselection.itb
- Macgraigor Wiggler as JTAG dongle (http://www.macraigor.com/)

I still have some problems to solve:
1) the printf function crashes the system
2) I can't set the breakpoints graphically (double-click); I have to set
them manually in the console.

I hope this could give some help to the people that are working with
EB01 like me.

llandre