Question about "Running the Program From ..."?

Dear all:
    I am working on ARM E7T board, once I build the program with eCOS and
use the Insight to download it to the board. Where will the program be
downloadded? Is it Flash memory or just into SDRAM? If I would to make the
program run while I power up the E7T board.(no need for Insight) how can I
do that? Thanks a lot!

regards!

james