Re: Port ecos to Ti dsp tms320 serial .

>>>>> "xiaocy" == xiaocy  <xiaocy88@263.net> writes:

    xiaocy>     I want to port ecos to Ti dsp tms 320 serial ,like
    xiaocy> tms320c54x etc. I have skills in linux ,c, what do I need
    xiaocy> port ? any advise is welcome !

Go to http://sources.redhat.com/ecos, follow the link to the FAQ,
and then "Porting eCos and RedBoot to a new target system" and
especially "How would I go about porting eCos to a new processor".
I am not aware of anybody else working on such a port, so the first
paragraph is probably irrelevant. The second paragraph asks questions
such as what tools you are planning to use to build eCos.

Other useful references are the eCos porting guide written by
Anthony Massa, linked to from http://sources.redhat.com/ecos,
and an older document written in-house by at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/docs-latest/porting/index.html

Bart