Re: Porting of PPP to the eCos operating system

I can offer the ftp.skynet.ie server again ... its gotta have some uses
having spent so much time in college...

it's in Ireland, and I don't think there would be any uproar...

Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.