eCos port to NPWR?

Has anyone ported eCos -- preferably a recent version -- to the TeamASA
NPWR "Linux Engine" (see <http://www.teamasa.com/>)?

The board comes with Debian Linux, but we want to run eCos instead.  The
bard is intended to be used as a network server, e.g., as a
network-attached storage server.  It fits in a half-height, 5.25" drive
bay, and draws 20-25 Watts, depending on configuration.

If you happen to be interested in this platform:

We bought a high-end, development version with an Intel 733 MHz XScale CPU
coupled with an Intel 80312 bridge chip, which provides a single 64-bit,
66 MHz PCI bus.  Attached to the bus are two Intel 82544 Gigabit Ethernet
interfaces (combined MAC+PHY), and an LSI 53C1000, 160 MByte/Sec SCSI
interface.  The development version has a JTAG interface.

We factory-configured the board with 32 MBytes of FLASH and 128 MBytes of
SDRAM (ECC). It can be configured with a 400-733 MHz CPU, 4-32 MBytes of
FLASH, and up to 512 MBytes of SDRAM (ECC).  As configured, we paid
something like $2,300 for the board (I think).

The board can also be purchased with only a single Gigabit Ethernet
interface.

Stephen P. Morgan

Internal: Stephen Morgan/Almaden/IBM
Business: smorgan@almaden.ibm.com