WLAN and Bluetooth PCMCIA or CF card support for eCos

I want to know whether eCos supports for the WLAN and Bluetooth PCMCIA or CF
cards that is currently available in the market? What is the effort needed
to write applications for these kind of communication devices in eCos? Will
there be drivers available for the devices? Will I need to implement my own
protocol stacks?

Thanks
Stanley