Re: OpenSSL port for eCos question

(http://sources.redhat.com/ml/ecos-discuss/2002-01/msg00094.html)
> > thread safe?
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> The honest answer is, i've no idea!
>
> As i said in one of the my emails, im not
> particularly interested in
> the SSL part of OpenSSL. I just want the encryption
> algorithms. They
> do appear to be thread safe in that all the state
> information is
> passed from the caller to the callee.
>
> I suggest you go back to the OpenSSL documentation
> and see what is
> says. There may be a porting guide with information
> about things like
> this.
>
>         Andrew

Thanks Andrew. I knew that OpenSSL has routines to
make it thread safe
(http://www.openssl.org/docs/crypto/threads.html). I
just wasn't sure if I needed to use these or if the
port was already set up to be thread-safe. It looks
like I do need to call them though.

I appreciate the help.

- Wade