Re: where can i find the info of mlt file ?

Park Jun-Ku wrote:

> Greetings.
>
> I want to make the eCos to work on my platform(SA11x0 Arch).

Out of interest, is it a custom platform or a publically available board?

> I modified ld-script, but what's the mlt file?

It is the save file of the eCos Memory Layout Tool - a graphical tool that
is only present in version 1 of the eCos configuration tool for windows.

> (There's mlt file in "hal/[arch]/[platform]/include/pkgconf".)
>
> Where can I find the format or info of the mlt file ?

It wasn't originally intended to be user editable, although we've decided
that's an unnecessary limitation, but it's not a priority. However the
source code is available...

Jifl