RE: Adding additional serial device to Intel StrongARM SA1110

On Thu, 2002-01-31 at 02:56, Ho Shui Choy Stanley NCS wrote:
> I have written the driver for the additional serial device based on the
> Intel SA1110 serial device driver. So right now I want to know how do I
> include this driver together with the SA1110 serial driver to eCos.

Have a look at the CDL for the sa11x0 serial driver. You need something
similar.

Basically, you need to get the file to build and for it to be added to
libextras.a. Then the driver details should show up in the DEVTAB and
eCos be able to use it.

Jesper