Integrator/uHAL

Hi all,

I'm using the alpha port for the ARM integrator dev platform..  I was
thinking about using the uHAL environment in combination with eCos .
When compiling the project I stumbled upon conflicts between the two
libraries.
For example the _memcpy defined twice etc.. Also a lot of memoryspace
conflicts.
I started changing the uHAL library sources and already resolved some
conflicts, but
I was wondering if everything CAN  be resolved without using exotic trics..
Maybe someone on the list has some usefull tips for me ..
The reason to keep on using uHAL is for its interrupt handling
structure..

Kind regards

Thierry Dubois
Real-Time Systems Developer