Mips Atlas CYG_HAL_STARTUP == RAM ?

Hi.

I'm trying to build eCos for the Mips Atlas platform.
If i try to select RAM startup (i.e. CYG_HAL_STARTUP == RAM)
using configtool the info box shows "Currently only ROM startup type is
supported."

However, all the memory layout files exist for both ROM and RAM:
include/pkgconf/mlt_mips_atlas_ram.mlt
include/pkgconf/mlt_mips_atlas_rom.mlt
include/pkgconf/mlt_mips_atlas_ram.h
include/pkgconf/mlt_mips_atlas_rom.h
include/pkgconf/mlt_mips_atlas_ram.ldi
include/pkgconf/mlt_mips_atlas_rom.ldi

If I manually edit ecos.ecc and change the startup type to RAM, I can
build the eCos library. Of course when I finally build an app like hello.c
the objdump still shows sections located in ROM, so I guess the wrong
linker script is generated ?

Is CYG_HAL_STARTUP == RAM ok or not for this platform ?
Is there a problem in a .cdl file ?

Thanks,
Chris