RE: Ethernet problem

Hi again,

>I would be wary of that 'all ones' hw_addr.

Well, i am -  but i don't know where they come from?

When i look at the data that is sent to the hardware by the tcp/ip stack (in
bd buffers) then the destination field (first 6 bytes) are all 0xFF. Why is
that? Do i have to setup some more stuff then the server ip in the
configtool to reach the host with a ping.