Re: GUI

I have port Microwindow to ecos for x86, but it still
have some problem with it--when moving mouse it
sometimes left a tail on screen.

I also port a vgalib(ISA) to ecos to support
Microwindow GUI, and just using it can do some graphic
development.

if you need ,I can give you all of them. (mail me to
notice me)
--- satish s mantri <satish_mantri@rediffmail.com>