Re: [Fwd: RE: GUI]

Hi there

>I try to publish my code vgalib+Mcrowindow to the
>ecos-discuss list, but it seems a bit large(3.6M) to
>mail as attachment.
>and for some reason the FTP sever in my lab can not be
>visited outside our university. So who can provide a
>FTP sever to let me upload my code.

Large contributions may be uploaded anonymously via ftp to the /incoming
directory of our ftp server at ftp.cambridge.redhat.com (write only, so
if you upload aborted, you will have to rename also). Please send an
email message to ecos-maintainers@sources.redhat.com when you have done
so with a brief description and make sure that you have also completed a
contributor assignment form, an example of which can be found at
http://sources.redhat.com/ecos/assign.html

Thanks
-- Alex

--
Embedded Runtime Engineering Manager    Red Hat UK
Tel:   +44 1223 271010                  200 Rustat House