PC HAL POBLEM!!

Hi all...
Currently Iam working on PPP on ecos for i386 pc. As
ecos 1.3.1 is not supporting net package I have go for
ecoscvs ,so I updated my repository last week .

but the problem with repository code is that whenever
I made a floppy with my application or with given
standard example with ecos,it is booting fine but
unable to display anything on screen . I have made all
the suitable change in hal/pc/cdl,but no output at
all.I tried to trace the problem by debugging it with
redboot,what I find is that  the output is not
redirecting on the screen may be due to vertual serial
device.

whereas the same  standard example given with ecos is
running fine with ecos-1.3.1 displaying everything on
the screen,when I boot my pc with floppy.
  Can anybody having the same problem with latest ecos
cvs code ? Or Am I doing the mistake somewhere?

 Need a help from  ecos expert like you !!!

Regards!!!

Umesh Jaiswal