CDB89712 Boot Bin File

I am trying to use ecos on the CDB89712 board from Cirrus Logic arm7 core
processor.
I have installed and fully functioning ecos under Window XP I can easily
compile hello.c.
My problem is to get the GDB to load the file to the Board.
>From what I have read I need a boot bin which Cirrus has one for the EP72xxx
(called edb72xx_gdb_module.bin).  But there is non for the CDB89712 I tried
to use the Arm Angel/Serial setting in the GDB and loaded the Angel.rom  to
the board I can connect to the board but can not load the file.  Also, the
gdb crashes and I have to End Task and kill it.
I think my problem is that I need a boot bin for the CDB89712.
Is there anyone whom have got this to work and would you let me know where I
can get it or what to do to build one.

Many Thanks in advance
Ray B.