input problem for i386 target

Hi all..

Thanks to jonathan for his continuous help.

As I am working on i386 pc, the input problem
 from host side GDB is still there.

The problem with my ecos is that I can not  debug  my
aplication
by adding some input functions like scanf() ,gets().
whenever these functions come across debuger,it simply
hangs for waiting input from keyboard.It can not take
input from host side(GDB) keyboard.
  I have to kill & restart the debugging process.
  configuration have the option ..

   CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL -> 0

  CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_DEBUG_CHANNEL -> 2

 CYGNUM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_CONSOLE_CHANNEL_DEFAULT ->
0

 but still it is not working.
	The o/p i.e. all printf comes to gdb but no input
i.e. scanf
goes from gdb .

 The same  thing is working fine with synthatic linux
target. I can
debug my application(built for synthatic linux) having
 scanf & gets by GDB running over linux.but not
working
with i386 pc target.

Regards!!

umesh jaiswal