net package server_test.c failing ???????

Hi,

I am using iX86 PC with i82559 based card. I tried running the
standard server_test.c from the net package as mentioned in the
Net Document. I observed that out of 10 attempts the test only
passed once or twice. Rest of the times there is no response from
the board. As a result the telnet command times out.

The loop back tests, kernel tests are passing but interactive
tests like the above mentioned fails.

I am not able to figure out the exact reason please help me.

Thanks,

Regards,

Kaustubh