Re: ARM SDT2.51 vs arm-elf-gcc

Hi, David:
   I am afraid of shorting time to read ARM manuals, will you send me the
extract functions that you've done?

  BTW, I have linked successfully, but can't get subroutine call's address
correctly(offset 2 instructions) which I post before, does these functions
affect linking results?

   Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
LDT