signing off...

Hi all,
	I'm leaving Parthus at the end of the week to go travelling for a
while, so I'll be signing off this mailing list, so thanks for all the
help, especially the free support guys in Redhat,

I'll try to make sure that the skynet admins keep the cvs tarballs and the
OpenSSL stuff on the ftp site through whatever may befall it...

I'll be away from PCs for long stretch but there are any issues with the
snapshots either contact ftpadmin at skynet.ie or drop me a line on my
other address airlied at skynet.ie, it may take a few days/weeks for me to
get to it but remember I will get to it in the end ..

Regards and Thanks again,
	Dave.

--
      David Airlie, Software Engineer, Parthus Technologies plc.,
       Mary Rosse Centre, National Tech Park, Limerick, Ireland.