From: ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com [mailto:ecos-discuss-owner@sources.redhat.com]On Behalf Of John Anderson
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2002 11:44 PM
To: ecosforum
Subject: [ECOS] Disabled packages in Configuration tool

I've created a new platform/target for our Arm based board.  However when I
use the configuration tool I see a couple of the packages disabled.  I've
included the at91/EB40 Flash and the CS8900 Ethernet controller packages and
they are grayed out.  Can anyone tell me what dependancies/definitions are
missing and how does the configuration tool know to disable a package?  You
would think if a package is included in a target then being disabled would
be an error of some sort.

John Anderson