RE: Begginer. What happens?

Hi.

I have solved the problem installingthe version 2.08 of the ecos config
tool for windows. But there is other problems. Ihave installed it over
the old version, and it happens something strange. The list of platforms
is empty. Before the installation, it had be a lot. Moreover, when I
build the tests I can not run them because his item menu is grayed.

Could you help me?

Alfredo.