RE: Multi-ICE support Status

My question is now about MultiICE eCOS awareness.
First attempt was not to use stubs at all. My application worked fine then
(breakpoints, memory read/write etc) but I don't have any OS awareness.
Then I tried to follow the instructions and rebuild the eCOS library.

Two flags:
CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT
CYGDBG_KERNEL_DEBUG_GDB_THREAD_SUPPORT
were enabled before (that is how I got eCOS awareness through the serial
port)

But then I can't find CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_ICE_THREAD_SUPPORT option at all.
I use eCOS from the CVS tip - was it checked in? Or I can
find it somewhere else?
The flag was mentioned once in some document came with eCOS, that's it.

When I enabled stubs without CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_ICE_THREAD_SUPPORT
by setting CYGDBG_HAL_DEBUG_GDB_INCLUDE_STUBS
then everything went wrong.
The printf assumes that the GDB sits on the other side of the serial port,
so
my printf's send GDB codes to the console and application stuck because of
no
reply from the non-existing GDB.

I guess the CYGHWR_HAL_ARM_ICE_THREAD_SUPPORT should resolve this issue?

Regards,
Benny