Re: Serial and disk upload problem

Hello Sir,

    Congratulations for correctly loading and running your
application on ECos.  I was trying the same thing and am stuck up
at this point. I would be Extremely grateful to you if you could
help me out.

I think my scenario is same as yours.  I was able to boot my
target i386 machine using redboot.  Then I tried to download my
"hello world" application using gdb. After transferring some data,
it got stuck.  Could you please tell me what could be my
problem.

Could it be the problem with my redboot?(I downloaded it from ecos
site). Will it help if I download the latest version and
recompile.

Thanks in advance,
Sheethal