Porting trouble

Hi.

I am currently trying to make a platform port of eCos onto a strongarm 1110
board (Keith & Koep's Trizeps board). Now, I'm having trouble getting
started...

What I am trying to do it to get _any_ indication that code is actually
running or if it's in some form of exception state... I am basing my port on
the assabet platform.

What I've done so far is to try to find the _first_ piece of code that's run
at startup and put a small "flash-the-diodes" endless loop before anything
happens, but there is no response... As far as I've seen, it's the
reset_vector function in packages/hal/arm/arch/current/src/vectors.S that
should be the entry point. Am I right in this?

I am able to compile a stand-alone diode flashing program and download it to
the target. I'm not too familiar with the linker scripts either, so I'm sort
of stuck... Anyone have ideas?

Regards,
	Christer Kaivo-oja