Re: E7T timer0 interrupt issue ?

peter_ku wrote:

> I found the casue that I can't enter my ISR.
> Because I use timer0,  if I change to timer1, everything is fine.
> I guess eCos use timer0 to do something, right ???

Yes the kernel uses it for all timing related operations.

> If I have to use timer0 ISR to do something , what should I do?

Obviously either you have to use some either timer, or change the eCos E7T
port to use some other timer.

Or if you aren't interested in using the eCos kernel, for your example
program you could maybe get away with just calling show_led_proc directly
after cyg_interrupt_enable(). You should remove the eCos kernel
(CYGPKG_KERNEL) completely to do this though as otherwise it will include
some startup code to attach its own interrupt handler to timer 0.

And also in that case you should use the driver API (e.g.
cyg_drv_interrupt_enable() etc.)

Jifl