SNMP package memory leak

I have found a memory leak in the SNMP package and put the patches as
attachments to this mail.

Another problem seems to be SNMP package is not thread save. If I want to use
the SNMP as agent and as client, both of them want to use the same resources.
As an example there is one global list of users (userList). If the client
wants to send a request to the agent (over localhost with v3), the client
looks at the global user list and found the user in it with the corresponding
password key (it's the one from the agent). The request uses this one instead
of the self generated key and of course get a positive answer.
Maybe I change the source code so that the userList is a part of a session
structure. Because of the client and the agent have different sessions they
allthough have then different userlists.

If somebody has made something like this please let me know.

Thanks,
Roland