Re: PPP status

I have ported the ppp and pppd (mostly written by Paul Mackeras) to the eCos
platform and it is up and running and most of the functionality has been
tested. It is not ready to be released yet though and I am not allowed
(because of company policies) just to publich the source. This ppp is not
based on the GPL license, but on a BSD like license.

Best Regards
Erik Aa. Knudsen
Project Engineer,
Software Engineer, M.Sc.