E7T /dev/ser0 not active?

I've just build a new configuration from the latest archive and now I cannot
get /dev/ser0 to work.

I'm using termios and when I try to open /dev/termios0 (using open()) it
will internally try to open /dev/ser0 as it should, but /dev/ser0 is NOT
found in the mount table.

The CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_E7T, CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL, CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_E7T and
CYGPKG_ERROR are all loaded, but the ecos.ecc file says that the
CYGPKG_IO_SERIAL_ARM_E7T option is not active. Hence, I'm missing the
content of the io_serial_arm_e7t.h file.

	Carsten.

and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
prohibited.
delete the material from any computer.