Overriding CYGARC_REG_IMM_BASE

Hi,

I am trying to port eCos on a custom mpc860 based board and I'm new both to
eCos and to PowerPC architectures...

Here is a simple, silly coding style question.

I need to give CYGARC_REG_IMM_BASE another value than the one in var_regs.h.
The problem is that if I #define CYGARC_REG_IMM_BASE in a plf_regs.h, I must
either
 * include it directly in every file that includes ppc_regs.h, after the
latter, and have it undefine then redefine CYGARC_REG_IMM_BASE (not very
satisfactory  :-S), or
 * include it from var_regs.h, and enclose var_regs' #define into the #ifdef
... #endif scheme suggested in the doc. That's what I've done for the moment
but I am reluctant to modify such variant or architecture files, and
wondering why this IMM_BASE has not been planned configurable.

TIA and sorry for the uninteresting question.
Regards,

Pierre Merlin