Re: Atmel EB40A eval board SRAM confusion

I feel a little stupid.  Not 10 minutes after I sent that email that I thought
about looking at the EBI registers (it has been over 2 years since I've done
embedded work and I feel I've forgotten everything).  And, sure enough,
the CS1 config register was not setup for the SRAM.  For those that find
themselves in a similar situation, I put 0x02002001 in that register and got
the SRAM up.  I'm not sure about the wait states (all off) but it is 10ns SRAM
and appears to be reading/writing.

I haven't gotten "hello world" running yet as I ran out of time last night,
but the code image did appear to get into the SRAM.  I set a breakpoint
on the printf() and when I ran the code there appeared to be no error
messages in the gdb console, but it claimed "RDI_setbreak: no more
break/watch points available".  I look into this one more today.

Thanks for the help,

-tim